Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What a Wonderful World

In honor of Earth Day I am listing some totally wonderful items that I found on Etsy. These are hand-made items that all of us should own to do our part in saving our planet or are recycled goodies that are so cool I am adding them to my wish list.



I have been using cloth shopping bags for several years. I think they are a really easy way that we can individually make a difference on our environmental impact. A few years ago it was really hard to find bags that inspired you to use them. This funky design are made by Earth Cadets in their Etsy shop.



This is such a unique sticker that I think all cars need to have one. We can all do our part to create awareness of our valuable Earth and all its limited resources. Elemental HandCrafts
sells these along with other original items, such as wooden spoons for children and breast feeding advocacy stickers.



I love my morning coffee but think of how many trees we will save if we re-use our cup sleeves. These are made by Karley and she has a lot of other designs (I just thought this one was perfect for Earth Day). You can really express yourself while you espresso yourself.



For Crafters out there check out these beads! Recycled from junk mail and other paper scraps they are hand-made by Vivid Earth Designs and come in many colors. I am inspired to incorporate them into my work somehow.



I have had these on my favorites list for awhile now. I have to sit back and wonder how many plastic baggies have I left as part of my environmental footprint? Today is a great day to make a resolution to reduce that footprint. These bags by Eco Green Bags are a great start.




No comments:

Post a Comment