Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Imagination

I am not sure what I would do without my imagination. It occupies my time when I have to drive the twenty minutes between work and home. My favorite road trip imagining usually involves my self and several million dollars. This day dream is inspired by the gigantic billboard outside my work which announces the weekly powerball money. I rarely buy a ticket, er I might actually be too lazy to go to the local mini mart to get one. Which if you think about it means that I don't deserve to win the gazillions of dollars that filter through the lottery system. Between work and home I will have spent half of the money, first thing I would do is buy a home, well several depending on the amount of money that I won. Oh yeah I limit my dreaming to the money that is offered on the billboard and I even figure out what my take home would be after taxes. Er, ummm maybe I need to relax my structured creativity. But by the time I get home I will have furnished the house and bestowed gifts on all of my friends and family. I know this is not a unique fantasy, nor unusual. Just an amazing way to make a long boring work commute turn into something profitabley fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment