Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cherry Blossoms

They are the first clue that spring is here in Portland. I went for a morning walk and became happier with every tree that I saw. The blossoms are fluffy and range in color from stark white to bright pink. Etsy has some amazing items from fabulous crafters that do a great job evoking spring in their cherry blossom work.


This is the creation of lulu Coco from her Etsy shop. It reminds me of my great-grandmothers 1920's house, complete with vintage charm. I think this ring would get a ton of recognition for whoever wears it. She has many more in her shop that range in shade and color and change the whole look.




I found this print while browsing Etsy. I totally want this girl. I am adopting a baby in the near future and I think she would look perfect in a child's room. She is the concept of lindsayart. There are many more pieces in her shop that are just as intriguing. Plus the prices are totally reasonable.


Check out these amazing note cards.. These are all occasion and pretty enough to frame. Weddings, Birthdays, thinking of you's, would all work. I can't decide which color is my favorite. They are made by the Craft Pantry, there are many other items to choose from in her shop as well.


It is how the findings are oxidized sterling silver that make these earrings for me. Plus they are simple and stylish and would look great with work or play clothes. Thioviolet has a great eye when making all of her earrings, there are more than a few pairs that I would love to own.



This pendant by Cherry Creek Charms has class and sophistication. Not only are cherry blossoms one of my favorite motifs but it has great composition. Plus its rustic charm truly represents the new hand-crafted movement flowing all over the web today.

2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! Thank you so much for featuring my charm. Its one of my favorite motifs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE cherry blossoms! What a wonderful surprise to see my Cherry Blossom ring featured. Thanks! I adore lindsayart's print - so lovely.....

    ReplyDelete