Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coral

There is not another color that can get me psyched up for summer better than coral. It isn't the hot pink or golden yellow, it's coral. A combination of red and orange and pink and all things warm and wonderful. Since I experienced an Oregon spring today, (translate: I drove through hail, dashed through a downpour and watched helplessly as the sun beat down while I was working) I decided I needed a summer reminder so I went to Etsy to find some amazing pieces that inspire me while screaming at me that summer is on the way.



First I found this radiant brooch, I love the 1950's design and the color is incredible. It is being sold by Happy Day Vintage. Check out her shop, she has everything vintage. From clothing to cookbooks to a typewrite. You can tell that she loves what she does by the quality of the items she sells. I can not begin to imagine the amount of fun she has putting together her own virtual vintage shop.


I think that the combination of the turquoise beads and coral colored rose is fabulous. Both colors are unexpected in themsevles and incredible when used together. This is designed by Luxe Deluxe, she has many many more of these in her Etsy shop, each with its own vibe and feel.


Robin's Egg Blue offers one of a kind pieces in her shop. From bags to pillow to jewlery. Everything in her shop has personality. I had to go through all her items to discover her amazing ability. This purse was made from vintage fabric, there is such a relazed sophistication to the piece that it is hard to guess that it is a mix between the old and the new.



Upcycled Vintage is awesome, especially when it is a grandma doily turned into a hot bracelet! This is the creation of 2Tart, a new seller on Etsy. I think that as her ideas grow she will be doing a lot of business on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment