Thursday, January 22, 2009

Anticipation

I have to go to work soon.... Later..... eventually. I would rather get up at the crack of dawn and go to work than wait till later morning to start the day. This is my career choice and these are the hours I have been dealt. Just how do I fill the time, if I start to read I will get sleepy. If I start a project I will not have enough time to see it through. I wish time did not exist, I could do without that dimension. It is the inevitable consequence of living. I stopped wearing a watch several years ago in an effort to slow my relativity down, oh and get rid of the rash that was building up under, a result of constant hand washing in the serving industry.
Speaking of the serving industry...... I am going to go in with an open mind. No one will feel the need to roll their eyes at me today, No-one will bring me down with a snarky comment. I will stay positive, I will be positive! It is only coffee........ right?

No comments:

Post a Comment